Spring Break April 5-10
Metro Gym will be implementing
the following procedures during this time.
· Class size is limited with a student/teacher ratio of 6:1 school age, 5:1 preschool.
· 15 minutes has been added between classes to allow for drop off and pick up and to minimize crowds in the lobby, as well as sanitizing of all equipment used during class.
· One parent allowed per student for those that feel the need to stay during class. We ask that All adults within the building wear masks and maintain physical distancing.
· The gym has been marked for group stretching and waiting in line for class stations to allow for physical distancing.
· Please note that staff will be physically assisting students as needed to ensure safe teaching.
· All students must bring their own water bottle to class. No other personal items allowed. The water fountain has been disabled.
· The use of hand sanitizer will be prevalent. As well as frequent sanitizing of rest rooms and high touch areas.
· All staff members will wear masks.
· Please use common sense and consideration. Any adult or child exhibiting ANY Covid-19 symptoms will not be permitted in the building.